Pagina Fake Do Orkut Com (Tutorial)



*Você Vai precisar ter
*Uma conta do yahoo pra entrar no geocities
*E a pagina fake do Orkut Primeiro Baixe a sua pagina no link Abaixo


Download

Clique em Download e espere10 segundos
Ate aparecer Click here to Download this file
Pronto Agora e So extrair ele
E abrir ,quando você abrir vai aparecer
2 coisas ,index e Leia antes
Clique com o botão direito do mouse em cima do index e vai em abrir com bloco de notas
Depois aperte ctrl+f pra procurar
Escreva @ e aperte localizar la estará um e-mail
De um individuo qualquer ,troque ele por
O e-mail que você quer que as contas sejam enviadas tipo o seu e-mail

Salve ele onde bem entender por que vamos
Usalo depois.

Agora entrem no http://www.yahoo.com.br
Entrem Com sua conta Yahoo se não tiver uma crie.
Depois que você entro clique em
Gerenciador De Arquivos

Agora clique em abrir gerenciador de arquivos


Agora você clica em carregar para

Feito isso vai abrir uma página para carregar arquivos,daí você carrega o índex que você


Modificou clicando em procurar pronto


E clica em carregar espere um pouco


Depois ao lado vai aparecer gerenciador


De arquivos você clica nele.

Após ter clicado no gerenciador de arquivos


Clique em exibir para mostrar como vai ficar sua pagina fake


clique em atualizar diretório


Seu site vai aparecer em cima

Pronto sua página fake esta pronta

Mas se você quiser deixar ela mas caprichada,
Mas fácil de digitar e enganar os outros
Vamos hospedar ela
Eu recomendo o vai.la o link estará abaixo

Agora vamos hospedar primeiro escolha um nome que você quer para seu site
Exemplo : http://www.orkutsecreto.vai.la/

Onde está registre agora seu domínio

Você bota o nome que você quiser e clica em continuar

Agora preencha com senha,nome do responsável pode botar qualquer um não fais mal e-mail você inventa também titulo


Do site e descrição do site você bota


O que você quiser ,onde esta escrito redirecionando para você apaga o que ta escrito


E bota o seu site do geocities sim aquele que apareceu La em cima depois e so clica em registrar pronto seu site estará prontoValeu....

22 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Focus on problems of living and not personality problems.
If a patient remained obdurate, then he or she would be threatened with
expulsion from the hospital. Longer-term issues include depression, suicidal ideation, ongoing self-image or self-worth issues, and the many forms of mental
illness.
My blog post :: ameteli

Anônimo disse...

bear grylls messer
Feel free to surf my weblog :: bear grylls messer

Anônimo disse...

bear grylls messer
Check out my page ... bear grylls messer

Anônimo disse...

bear grylls messer
Stop by my homepage :: bear grylls messer

Anônimo disse...

Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed
account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your feeds or even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Here is my web site; orquesta atraccion

Anônimo disse...

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web
site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Also visit my web page ... busco musicos

Anônimo disse...

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd
genuinely appreciate it.

Review my weblog aluminios en toledo

Anônimo disse...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's web site link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

my web-site; cerramientos

Anônimo disse...

whoah this weblog is wonderful i love reading your posts.
Keep up the good work! You understand, lots of people are hunting around for this information, you could help them greatly.



my website orquesta atraccion

Anônimo disse...

magnificdnt issues altogether, you just won a new reader.
What would you suggest inn regards tto your submit that you
made a few dsys in the past? Any sure?

Feel free to surf to my web page; compositor

Anônimo disse...

This paragraph provides clear idea for tthe
new users of blogging, that actually how to do blogging and site-building.


Here is my homepage ... orquestas de baile

Anônimo disse...

This article is genuinely a fastidious one it helps new internet visitors, who are wishing for blogging.


Also visit my site: orquestas de baile

Anônimo disse...



Here is my blog post :: orquestas

Anônimo disse...



Also visit my website - orquestas

Anônimo disse...



my web-site: orquestas

Anônimo disse...

Having a servеr about the network isn't іndispensable аnd aso the suite
can rսn dеspite having the in-bսіlt management console tbat accompany tthe software.

You can start your own sеcurity business out
of your personal home with littlе or no start uսp ϲash
oг equiρment. No mоre waiting on room servicе or taқing your laujndry in
by noon.

Rеvieԝ my Һomepage; vigilantes de seguridad madrid

Anônimo disse...



my web site contratar espectaculos ()

Anônimo disse...



Feel free to visit my webpage - espectaculos

Anônimo disse...



Check out my webpage; espectaculos

Anônimo disse...



Feel free to surf to mmy weblog: Conmocion Orquesta

Anônimo disse...



Also visit my blog: espectaculos

Anônimo disse...

I drop a comment whenever I especially enkoy a article on a site orr
I have something to contribute to the conversation.
Usually it iss caused by the sincerness displayed in the post I
read. And after this post "Pagina Fake Do Orkut Com (Tutorial)".
I was excited enough to post a comment ;) I actually do
have a few questions for you if it's allright. Could itt be just mme or do some
of the comments look like coming from brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are posting at other online sites,
I'd like to follow everything new youu have to post.
Could you list every one oof all your communwl
sites likke your twitter feed, Facebok page or linkedin profile?


Feel fre to visit mmy site ... busco musicos